[Fluid-announce] Fluid Project BOF Meeting at Sakai Conference

Colin Clark colin.clark at utoronto.ca
Fri Jun 8 11:34:00 UTC 2007

Hi everyone,

Please join us at an all-day Fluid Project Birds of a Feather (BOF)
meeting at the Sakai summer conference here in Amsterdam. Everyone is
welcome.

For those new to the project, this will be an opportunity to learn more
about Fluid and find out how you can get involved. For those of us who
are already in the midst of design and development work, this BOF will
provide time to plan and discuss our ongoing work.

More details about the meeting are available here:

http://wiki.fluidproject.org/x/0wEF

Thanks to Mary Miles for helping us with the room scheduling. We will be
meeting in Zurich 2 from 9 am - 4 pm. Snacks will be provided.

I hope to see you there,