[Fluid-announce] FLUID Project Launch Meeting in Toronto

Colin Clark colin.clark at utoronto.ca
Wed Apr 4 22:29:43 UTC 2007

Hi all,

Please join us for the FLUID Project launch meeting in Toronto on
April 19-20, 2007. A tentative agenda and hotel information have been
posted on the FLUID website:

http://fluidproject.org/index.php/meetings

The meeting will be an opportunity to discuss the project's goals,
deliverables, and governance plans. The board will meet on Friday,
and we're also planning a working meeting for designers, developers,
and testers on the same day. All are welcome.

Please let me know if you and your colleagues are able to join us in
Toronto for this meeting.

Best,

Technical Lead, FLUID Project