[Fluid-announce] New FLUID Project mailing lists

Colin Clark colin.clark at utoronto.ca
Tue Apr 3 20:41:03 UTC 2007

Hi everyone,

I'm pleased to announce the availability of the new FLUID Project
community mailing lists:

	* fluid-announce: A low traffic, moderated list for project
announcements
	* fluid-work: The main work list for coordinating the user
experience design, technical development, and testing activities of
the project
	* fluid-talk: An open forum for general discussion

Since you were a subscriber to the old Flexible UI mailing list
during the planning stage of the FLUID Project, you have been
automatically subscribed to the fluid-announce list. You may change
your subscription settings or unsubscribe here:

I'd also like to encourage you to join the other mailing lists as
well; we will be shutting down the old flexible-ui list soon. To join
the FLUID mailing lists, please visit our website at: