[Commits] svn commit: 9474

Subversion Database Process svn at thor.atrc.utoronto.ca
Mon Feb 22 22:05:30 UTC 2010

r9474 | justin.obara at utoronto.ca | 2010-02-22 17:05:30 -0500 (Mon, 22 Feb 2010) | 1 line
Changed paths:
   M /fluid/engage/fluid-engage-core/trunk/components/codeEntry/css/codeEntry.css
   M /fluid/engage/fluid-engage-core/trunk/components/codeEntry/html/codeEntry.html
   M /fluid/engage/fluid-engage-core/trunk/components/codeEntry/js/CodeEntryView.js

ENGAGE-380: The buttons now both announce as the correct button and function. It seems the issue I was stumped on was that when I switched to making them with the role of button and a label. I didn't move the styling from the image to the surrounding anchor. Once that was done, it now seems to work.

More information about the Commits mailing list