[Accessforall] New draft ATTRIBUTE table -- to facilitate discussion

Gregg Vanderheiden gregg at raisingthefloor.org
Wed Jun 24 17:37:47 EDT 2015

Based on our meeting discussion today — I put together the following alternate      Table 1  Minimum Repository Fields
 for the part 2  ‘preference concepts and synonyms’  registry  ( or whatever it is finally dubbed)
in order to both think — and to facilitate discussion by providing something that looks like some of the ideas people proposed.

It is a GOOGLE DOC page that is open to public (so no one has trouble getting to it) with comments open (so everyone can comment on it)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/16ksJOJyLKUU8x2UNZYv_cqOKRslw4xuNlJFSlWiwa0s/edit# <https://docs.google.com/document/d/16ksJOJyLKUU8x2UNZYv_cqOKRslw4xuNlJFSlWiwa0s/edit#>

I also included what is in it and way — and a field by field rationale as to why a necessary field to specify.