[Accessforall] Reminder of joint Cloud4all/GPII/25751 meeting next Monday at 3-5 PM CET (15:00-17:00 CET) 9-11 AM Eastern US/CAN

Treviranus, Jutta (Academic) jtreviranus at faculty.ocadu.ca
Tue May 21 20:13:27 EDT 2013

For discussion, here is a simple diagram expressing what is in the registry at a very high level. The thing to be registered is the concept/meaning/definition. We are using a linguistically-neutral, machine-readable label in english camel-case, and there are many possible alias's or alternative labels that are tailored to the context/user/audience/language.

Jutta

On 2013-05-21, at 7:56 PM, "Treviranus, Jutta (Academic)" <jtreviranus at faculty.ocadu.ca>