[Accessforall] Reminder of joint Cloud4all/GPII/25751 meeting next Monday at 3-5 PM CET (15:00-17:00 CET) 9-11 AM Eastern US/CAN

Treviranus, Jutta (Academic) jtreviranus at faculty.ocadu.ca
Tue May 21 19:56:14 EDT 2013

In addition to posting the docs to review on the Wiki, I thought I would send them to everyone by email. These are drafts with a large number of questions and areas to discuss.

Among the issues to review are:
1. Certified term vs. Recommended term (see Liddy's note)
2. Finalizing stance on alternative label/alias in relation to description/meaning/concept (the thing to be registered) and unique identifier or machine readable label (including use of alternative label/alias to address application unique use case)
3. Is it an application process or registration process and what are the steps?
4. What is the certification/recommendation process, how often does it happen, who is on the committee to certify/recommend, etc.?
4. Do we want to include an application form as other standards do?

Talk to you next Monday,
Jutta