[Accessforall] NO MEETING on May 13th (today)

Gregg Vanderheiden gv at trace.wisc.edu
Sun May 12 22:32:07 EDT 2013

Due to number of regrets -- we won't have a meeting today.   (Too many are on planes or in conferences)

we will meet next week and will also have a cleaned up draft of the standard to work from

Great progress last week on content.   Having a cleaned up copy to review will help us move to the next stage.  Jutta is going to take a whack at this  -- and hopefully we'll have it for next week  (she is on non-stop travel but committed to try to do it en route).

and Biomedical Engineering University of Wisconsin-Madison
Technical Director - Cloud4all Project - http://Cloud4all.info
Co-Director, Raising the Floor - International - http://Raisingthefloor.org
and the Global Public Inclusive Infrastructure Project -  http://GPII.net