[Accessforall] conflict this morning/24751 agena

Treviranus, Jutta (Academic) jtreviranus at faculty.ocadu.ca
Fri Jun 21 11:09:35 EDT 2013

We will not have a meeting on Monday morning.

We need a few more responses to determine the alternative time, Liddy, can you chime in?

At the moment the tool tells us that there is no time that works. The best times seem to be Wednesday and Thursday at 11am EST but this is without Liddy's times.

thanks
Jutta

Jutta Treviranus
Professor and Director
Inclusive Design Research Centre and Inclusive Design Institute
OCAD University

On 2013-06-21, at 10:56 AM, Madeleine Rothberg <madeleine_rothberg at wgbh.org>