[Accessforall] conflict this morning/24751 agena

Treviranus, Jutta (Academic) jtreviranus at faculty.ocadu.ca
Mon Jun 17 07:02:19 EDT 2013

Dear all,
It appears that more than 2/3 of the group have conflicts this morning so we will need to find an alternative time to Monday morning for many reasons.

I will set up a Doodle poll and sent it to everyone.
I will also send a more complete agenda with links to the items we will cover.

thanks
Jutta

Jutta Treviranus
Professor and Director
Inclusive Design Research Centre and Inclusive Design Institute
OCAD University

On 2013-06-17, at 4:44 AM, Andy Heath <andyheath at axelrod.plus.com>
 wrote:

> Emails arrived during the European night.
>> I have a conflict this week but will weigh in if possible times are circulated.
>>
>> Madeleine
>
> I have an overlapping call that starts earlier but which requires I give it priority - if its finished in time I'll join.
> Otherwise I can weigh in also if possible times are circulated.
> whenisgood.net might be useful
>
> andy
>>
>> On 2013-06-16, at 9:56 PM, "Treviranus, Jutta (Academic)" <jtreviranus at faculty.ocadu.ca> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi All,
>>> Tomorrows draft agenda is:
>>> 1. New time for meetings?
>>> 2. Review Gottfried's proposal regarding labels
>>> 3. Review Liddy's proposal