[Accessforall] conflict this morning

Treviranus, Jutta (Academic) jtreviranus at faculty.ocadu.ca
Sun Jun 16 21:56:08 EDT 2013

Hi All,
Tomorrows draft agenda is:
1. New time for meetings?
2. Review Gottfried's proposal regarding labels
3. Review Liddy's proposal
4. Review points of agreement.

Gary Albrecht cannot make Monday mornings at 8am to discuss metrics and outliers.

Talk to you at 8am.

Jutta

Jutta Treviranus
Professor and Director
Inclusive Design Research Centre and Inclusive Design Institute
OCAD University