[Accessforall] conflict this morning

Madeleine Rothberg madeleine_rothberg at wgbh.org
Mon Jun 10 10:05:07 EDT 2013

If days other than Monday have too many conflicts, then we can stick with
it. I agree that if we are meeting generally it doesn't hurt to miss a few
-- but Canadian, US, UK, and European countries all have different
holidays, so it will sometimes be a problem. (In May, for example, I think
three different weeks were holidays. The group met on US Memorial Day,
when I was off.)

Whichever mailing list organizers prefer is fine with me. I just want to
know how to keep up to date.

-Madeleine