[Accessforall] conflict this morning

Gottfried Zimmermann (List) zimmermann at accesstechnologiesgroup.com
Mon Jun 10 09:49:02 EDT 2013

Hi Madeleine,

good point about using the mailing list.  I believe we should most likely
use the mailing list preferences at lists.gpii.net.  But I will also send it to
Accessforall at fluidproject.org - then everybody can verify where they are on.

Regarding the meeting day: If the reason is only for holidays, i would not
like to switch to another day.  If we move it to a different day, I will
likely not be able to attend.  Also, in Germany we have many Thursdays as
holidays.  So, if we run the meeting every week, we can afford skipping a
Monday if that is a holiday in the US or another well-represented country.

Thanks,
Gottfried