[Accessforall] conflict this morning

Madeleine Rothberg madeleine_rothberg at wgbh.org
Mon Jun 10 09:26:22 EDT 2013

Thank you, Jutta, for adding me to this message.

Can I ask that we return to using the list for communicating about these
meetings, so that we can be sure everyone knows the schedule? If for some
reason it no longer makes sense to use <Accessforall at fluidproject.org>
then let's establish a new list for this meeting.

Also, is it possible to meet on a day other than Monday? That would avoid
conflicts with the many Monday holidays in numerous different countries,
and would make it more likely that we discover conflicts in advance rather
than just before the meeting time.

-Madeleine