[Accessforall] When is the next 24751 call ?

Liddy Nevile liddy at sunriseresearch.org
Mon Jul 1 18:58:47 EDT 2013

I think I'd like a clear indication of what is to be published when as
a start to the two Parts of 24751, and a clear agenda for the
meetings. I like to attend the meetings because otherwise things get
fragmented and I get confused! I will agree to terrible times for the
meeting in order to have just one meeting - does that help??

On my side, I am working hard to have a draft of Part 3 ready at least
for discussion at the Moscow meeting. This means having it published
(within ISO) a few weeks before the meeting. I assume this is the case
for Parts 1 and 2 as well?

Liddy