[Accessforall] When is the next 24751 call ?

Gregg Vanderheiden gv at trace.wisc.edu
Mon Jul 1 10:46:37 EDT 2013

if we do this -- be sure to update the GPII public calendar (or ask me to if you don't know how).

and Biomedical Engineering University of Wisconsin-Madison
Technical Director - Cloud4all Project - http://Cloud4all.info
Co-Director, Raising the Floor - International - http://Raisingthefloor.org
and the Global Public Inclusive Infrastructure Project -  http://GPII.net