[Accessforall] When is the next 24751 call ?

Treviranus, Jutta (Academic) jtreviranus at faculty.ocadu.ca
Mon Jul 1 09:32:24 EDT 2013

The only times that had 2 or less people that could not make it were 11am EDT/ on Wednesday and 10am or 11am on Thursday. The people affected are Liddy and Madeleine on Thursday and Liddy and Gottfried on Wednesday.

My proposal is to hold two  1 hour meetings at:
Wednesday at 11am EDT, 5pm CET, 1am Liddy time, 4pm Andy time, 10am Gregg time, and
Friday at 8am EDT, 1pm CET, 10pm Liddy time, 7am Gregg time, noon Andy time.

Does anyone have a better suggestion?

thanks
Jutta

Jutta Treviranus
Professor and Director
Inclusive Design Research Centre and Inclusive Design Institute
OCAD University

On 2013-07-01, at 8:43 AM, Liddy Nevile <liddy at sunriseresearch.org>