[Accessforall] Where is the latest list of preferences registry requirements

Gregg Vanderheiden gv at trace.wisc.edu
Thu Sep 27 14:21:05 EDT 2012

We probably need to clean up some of the wiki but the proper way to find what you're looking for is to go to the homepage of the GPII wiki

Then click on preferences and it will take you to the Home page for the preferences

 on that page you will find a title called  MASTERPAGES

 the registry link there takes you to the latest information.

Make it easy here is the link:  http://wiki.gpii.net/index.php/REGISTRY

and Biomedical Engineering
University of Wisconsin-Madison

Technical Director - Cloud4all Project - http://Cloud4all.info