[Accessforall] Where is the latest list of preferences registry requirements

Andy Heath andyheath at axelrod.plus.com
Thu Sep 27 13:11:27 EDT 2012

Where is this please - I've been trying to find what is the latest list
but with two wikis involved and pages seemingly in many places I'm not
sure where I should be looking.

Is it this

http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/ISO24751/Discussion+on+Profile+Structure

or is it somewhere here

http://wiki.gpii.net/index.php/User_Preferences

?

Sorry but I'm still finding the structure confusing.  I am often asked
by people in other organisations where the requirements for the registry
are and I find it confusing myself. I mean the list of things we decided
about the registry, what should be in it and so on - I remember very
long discussions with bits of documentation in various places but now I
want to go back to the decisions I'm not clear where to start.  Can
someone point me at the right place please ?

Cheers

axelrod:andy