[Accessforall] Tue calls on personal needs and preferences (PNP) suspended until further notice

Andy Heath andyheath at axelrod.plus.com
Fri Sep 7 03:10:17 EDT 2012

Might I suggest that any significant decisions taken from this point on
are announced on the Accessforall at fluidproject.org list on an
announce-only basis so that those of us watching for those decisions in
order to write standards drafts and working in other efforts tryng to
harmonise work are able to pick them up.

For example, there is AFAIK yet no agreed external json representation
for exchange of preference instances. I don't think the most productive
way to decide such a representation is committee debate (as has taken us
to this point) but its still useful to know outputs like this (for
example for harmonising the IMS AfA 3.0 work (I'm told that will go on
the IMS website this week btw) and feeding into the IndieUI effort where
appropriate (see for example

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-indie-ui/2012Aug/0000.html

and the attachment to that mail, which is the proposal to harmonise that
references GPII)).

andy