[Accessforall] Format of Registry names (spaces, camelCase)

Liddy Nevile liddy at sunriseresearch.org
Thu Oct 18 00:19:08 EDT 2012

mmm...

I think that the unique identifier of the object being named will
always be a URI so I cannot see that it matters very much what
convention people use - showing that there is duplication of a term
should be handled through the URI (IMHO) esp. as we want people to be
able to use different languages etc (well, I do, as an editor of
24751).  I suggest that this is typical of the problems that will be
best handled if we use URIs not names as identifiers and, as we will
have to do in ISO, enter at least core names into a SKOS map.

But I also vote for camelCase! - it's easier to type than
underscore :-) In the Dublin Core world, we use camelcase.

Liddy