[Accessforall] Format of Registry names (spaces, camelCase)

Gregg Vanderheiden gv at trace.wisc.edu
Tue Oct 16 14:50:41 EDT 2012

agree

I think there is lots to learn -  and this will be non-trivial.

Also I think in the end it will be important to have looked before we decreed.

and Biomedical Engineering University of Wisconsin-Madison
Technical Director - Cloud4all Project - http://Cloud4all.info
Co-Director, Raising the Floor - International - http://Raisingthefloor.org
and the Global Public Inclusive Infrastructure Project -  http://GPII.net