[Accessforall] [Architecture] Format of Registry names (spaces, camelCase)

Gregg Vanderheiden gv at trace.wisc.edu
Mon Oct 15 13:30:04 EDT 2012

HI Colin

I think that is a good idea.  We might want to have consistency for example for terms we make core.

My son was just lamenting trying to use different code modules when everyone used different capitalization conventions.

and Biomedical Engineering University of Wisconsin-Madison
Technical Director - Cloud4all Project - http://Cloud4all.info
Co-Director, Raising the Floor - International - http://Raisingthefloor.org
and the Global Public Inclusive Infrastructure Project -  http://GPII.net