[Accessforall] Format of Registry names (spaces, camelCase)

Andres Iglesias aiglesias at technosite.es
Mon Oct 15 04:58:52 EDT 2012

Hi Christophe,

Since we're going to accept new terms coming from vendors, independent organizations etc. I think we won't be able to impose any naming convention on this, as everyone expresses their terms in her own naming policies.

The special API is a great idea. I foresee it as especially interesting in avoiding the same term being defined several times with the very same meaning (e.g.: "foreground colour" && "foreground-colour" && "foregroundColour") and that's something that the transformer could handle easily* --btw, the "color vs. colour" issue could also be handled with the help of a good AmE. BrE. translator...

Best regards,
Andrés

* as Colin said in Stuttgart "the developer last words"
--
Andrés Iglesias Pérez
Investigador  I+D+i | R&D Researcher
aiglesias at technosite.es