[Accessforall] Technical mechanism for mailing lists archive movement

Clark, Colin cclark at ocadu.ca
Tue Mar 27 21:37:50 UTC 2012

Hi Andy,

I was joking when I suggested that we'd get you to do it.

Avtar, our system administrator, is quite skilled with Mailman, and I'll ask him to take a look into it. He's implementing a major new cloud infrastructure project here and will soon be rolling out nearly 50 nodes in an all-open-source cluster, along with reworking our existing deployments to be more cloud-friendly. As you can imagine, he's pretty swamped, but I'll get it on his two do list.

Colin