[Accessforall] AccessForAll call on Tue at 18:00 UTC

Gottfried Zimmermann zimmermann at accesstechnologiesgroup.com
Mon Mar 26 19:03:02 UTC 2012

We will have our next AccessForAll call tomorrow at 18:00 UTC.   <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=3&day=27&year=2012&hour=18&min=00&sec=0&p1=0> Translate this to my time zone.

Please see http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/ISO24751/2012-03-27+Meeting and below for the connection info and draft agenda.

Looking forward to talking to you tomorrow,

 Prof. Dr. Gottfried Zimmermann

 Professor Mobile User Interaction

  <http://www.accesstechnologiesgroup.com/> Access Technologies Group, Germany

 Phone +49 7121 790806

 <http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/ISO24751/2012-03-27+Meeting> 2012-03-27 Meeting

Date & Time

Tue Mar 27, 18:00 UTC

 <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=3&day=27&year=2012&hour=18&min=00&sec=0&p1=0> Translate to my time zone

Attendance

Action Items

1.	[ANDY] Recruit participant experts in Digital Literacy: (Andy will make a cold contact.)

1.	Pending. Andy waiting for reply.
2.	Jutta Croll has contacts too. Needs more details on what expertise is needed. Andy: Jutta & Jutta should talk about this. ECDL = European Computer Driving License.
3.	Jutta T.: We want to capture all needs of users that we didn't capture in the first round (24751).  By end of Feb. we want to have a comprehensive set of preferences.
4.	Andy: What are we expecting from these experts, e.g. participation in calls, etc.?  What process do we follow if they can't join the calls?  Jutta: Ageing group will have a focused discussion, organized by Jutta T.  Process specific to group.
5.	Information: Andy has talked to DCL. Friend in discussion with Loughborough university, also in DCL. Should draw on the eLearning lists in the UK.

2.	[GREGG V] To get a contact with Deaf - Blindness

1.	Talked with Amy Parker, she is interested and willing to contribute

3.	[Jutta ]: will hold a 1-2 hour consultation with all of the Bianca Stern Andrew Arch and  David Sloan

1.	Will happen this week

4.	Jutta: Make a list of user groups involved, and those whose needs haven't been captured yet

Status Update: User (Experts) Involvement

Groups to be involved:

*	Ageing (Focused discussion organized by Jutta T.)
*	Autism (Annuska)
*	LD, low vision, blindness: Gregg will get feedback from TextHelp.  They are submitting their setting files.
*	Digital Literacy: nothing new.

For recruiting, see  <http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/ISO24751/Recruiting+Input+Regarding+Needs+and+Preferences> Recruiting Input Regarding Needs and Preferences.

Discussion on Profile Structure

Refer to  <http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/ISO24751/Discussion+on+Profile+Structure> Discussion on Profile Structure.