[Accessforall] Planning for a 4-hour call on user profile standardization (AccessForAll + Cloud4All)

Gottfried Zimmermann (List) zimmermann at accesstechnologiesgroup.com
Thu Mar 22 06:26:29 UTC 2012

Dear user profile enthusiasts,

the chairs of the AccessForAll working group would like to arrange for a
4-hour call to try to accelerate our development on the user profile
standard.  Surely, we are making progress in the 1-hour calls, but it is
quite slow, and Cloud4All is currently waiting for our results.

Of course, the topic we are working on is very complex, and needs time to be
discussed and resolved.  We are hoping that by having a 4-hour call we can
have more conclusive discussions, also including the partners from Cloud4All
as much as possible.  We have had some discussions within Cloud4All that
made it clear that we should try to get more people involved from Cloud4All.
Currently, some Cloud4All partners cannot attend the regular AccessForAll
call due to the time of the call (8pm CET).

So we are proposing to have a 4-hour call at afternoon in Europe, that is:

.         2pm CET (Europe)

.         8am EST (Eastern Time America)

.         7am CST (Central Time America)

.         12am in Australia (unfortunately)

I apologize to Liddy for this inconvenient time.  If you want, we can audio
record the call, so you can listen to it on the next day.

For now, let's try to find a day for this 4-hour call.  In general, we are
looking at Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, starting the week after next
week (i.e. the week before Easter).

Please indicate your availability at the following Doodle survey:
http://www.doodle.com/79rgupvmmb63pev3. (Note that the times will adjust to
your time zone, if you select the correct time zone.)

Thanks for your quick response,

 Prof. Dr. Gottfried Zimmermann

Access Technologies Group, Germany