[Accessforall] Membership Agreement

Gregg Vanderheiden gv at trace.wisc.edu
Tue Mar 20 03:35:21 UTC 2012

Sorry -
I meant to include the introduction for it in the last email

The purpose of this membership agreement and IPR policy is to ensure that all of the work of the working group and contributors is free of intellectual-property entanglements. We want to be sure that all of the standards that we develop are  as free as possible of of any IP. We also want to be sure that all of the software that we develop has been developed without anyone injecting any code they know to be owned so that the result can be open source.

The membership agreement simply states that the undersigned agree to join the Consortium and adhere to the intellectual property rights agreement.

and Biomedical Engineering
University of Wisconsin-Madison

http://Raisingthefloor.org   ---   http://GPII.net