[Accessforall] Cloud Computing Standards work

Andy Heath andyheath at axelrod.plus.com
Sat Mar 17 01:08:48 UTC 2012

Don't spend too much time on this one as it doesn't merit it.

Those of you with access to ISO documents (beyond 24751/2) may wish to
note a new work item in ISO/IEC JTC1 SC7 ..

New Work Item Proposal (NWIP) Proposer: WG40
Title: Technical Report on - Systems and Software Engineering —
“Guidance in the area of Governance of Cloud Computing”

My understanding is its purpose is to provide guidance on what standards
are available now or will be soon in this area.

I can't post the document as its ISO/National Body material and there's
little point as its starting work not progressed work but its one to
keep on the list of standards of potential but probably limitied
relevance in the future if anyone is keeping such a list - Gregg, I know
you had and posted a long list of relevant standards.