[Accessforall] Inclusive Technologies through Intelligent Adapation work

Andy Heath andyheath at axelrod.plus.com
Tue Mar 13 09:32:39 UTC 2012

Yesterday I was at a very interesting workshop:

New Dynamics of Ageing: Inclusive Technologies through Intelligent
Adaptation

and met a couple of guys with an interesting project and suggested to
them they might like to join our conference call today to help them get
a view for how the architectural approach we are discussing might relate
to their project/work.

By CC I am pointing them at the agenda and call-in details for this week
in so they can follow through on that should they be able to and wish to

http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/ISO24751/2012-03-13+Meeting