[Accessforall] Regular AccessForAll call on Tue at 19:00 UTC

Treviranus, Jutta (Academic) jtreviranus at faculty.ocadu.ca
Tue Mar 6 00:36:40 UTC 2012

Hi All,
Given the connection difficulties last week we were unable to cover the full proposed agenda. We will resume last week's discussion tomorrow, see Gottfried's agenda items below. Talk to you all soon.

Jutta

Jutta Treviranus
Professor and Director
Inclusive Design Research Centre and Inclusive Design Institute
OCAD University