[Accessforall] Task Force on Context Description - Definition of Context

Claudia Loitsch claudia.loitsch at tu-dresden.de
Wed Jun 27 13:25:09 UTC 2012

noise, light and other aspects are also part of the individual context
(artificial entity context):

"All sensors that measure physical or chemical properties (like
temperature, humidity, pressure,
sound, lightness, magnetism, acceleration, force, and many more) are
also artificial
entities" [Zimmermann et.al]

Claudia

E-Mail: claudia.loitsch at tu-dresden.de