[Accessforall] Task Force on Context Description - Definition of Context

Christophe Strobbe christophestrobbe at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jun 27 12:19:29 UTC 2012

Hi,

There are more papers in the list at <http://ids.snu.ac.kr/w/images/f/ff/Paper_list.pdf> ;-)  but accessing them is another matter. (At HdM, we don't even have access to Springer.)

With regard to Zimmermann et al's paper: Is individuality completely covered by the kind of user profile that we have in mind? RFC 4480 also covered mood (admittedly, this may not be relevant to our work anyway).
Aspects such as ambient noise and ambient light are relevant to our work, but I am not sure if they are covered by the categories mentioned by Zimmermann et al (individuality, activity, location, time and relations).

Best regards,

Christophe