[Accessforall] Usixml Context Description

kvotis at iti.gr kvotis at iti.gr
Wed Jun 27 12:13:56 UTC 2012

Dear All

please find attached the Usixml Context description

regards

Kostas

-------------------
Dr. Konstantinos Votis
Computer Engineer & Informatics,PhD, Msc, MBA
Research Associate
Informatics and Telematics Institute
Centre for Research and Technology Hellas
6th Klm. Charilaou - Thermi Road
P.O. BOX 60361 GR - 570 01
Thessaloniki – Greece
Tel.: +30-2311-257722