[Accessforall] Task Force on Context Description - Definition of Context

Andres Iglesias aiglesias at technosite.es
Wed Jun 27 11:26:37 UTC 2012

Thank you very much, Claudia J

Could we have access to all of the cited papers in the .doc [1-6] ?

I’ll start trying to fetch them by myself, but if you can save us some time,
that would be great.

Kind regards,

--

Andrés Iglesias Pérez

Investigador  I+D+i | R&D Researcher

Departamento de I+D+i | R&D Department

Dirección de Tecnologías Accesibles e I+D+i | Accessible Technology and
R&D&i Management

Technosite, Grupo Fundosa | Fundosa Group

C/ Albasanz, 16, 3ºB. 28037. Madrid. Spain

Tel:             +34 91.121.03.30

Fax: +34 91.375.70.51

aiglesias at technosite.es