[Accessforall] Device Task Force Meeting tomorrow (Thursday) at 4 PM CEST

Andreas Stiegler stiegler at hdm-stuttgart.de
Wed Jun 27 08:53:06 UTC 2012

Heyho everyone,

Our first Device Task Force meeting will start tomorrow, Thursday 28th, at 4
PM CEST.

We will try to identify our problem and find existing solutions that might
fit, collect them and develop an approach in the next meetings.

The meeting should last about an hour.

A brief overview can be found on the access4all wiki at
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/ISO24751/2012-06-28+Device+Task+Force,
but I would really recommend that we keep further notes, material and
development in the GPII wiki.

Have a nice day and CU (or hear you) tomorrow,

Andreas Stiegler