[Accessforall] Device Task Force Meetings

Andreas Stiegler stiegler at hdm-stuttgart.de
Tue Jun 19 13:46:16 UTC 2012

Heyho Everyone!

Thanks everyone for their participation in the Doodle poll. Looks like we
have no perfect match for everybody, so we will start on Thursdays at 4PM
CEST and perhaps cycle between 3PM CEST and 4PM CEST to give all the
opportunity to participate.

I think we will join Gottfried's task force and start next week, as the EU
Meeting is this week and I don't want to produce additional stress J

We will start on Thursday, June 28th at 4PM CEST. I will send a separate
invitation next week

Everyone is of course invited to start thinking about our device-specific
problems and prepare ideas, search the web for similar issues or read a bit
about the technologies we already mentioned in the last Access4All meeting.
I will prepare a small agenda and send it to you as soon as possible, but we
will of course start with taking a look at solutions that already exist and
how products or projects solve problems similar to ours.

Take care and have a nice week,

A grilled Andreas (it's incredibly hot and humid here, bah!)