[Accessforall] Task force meeting on context description POSTPONED to next week

Gottfried Zimmermann (List) zimmermann at accesstechnologiesgroup.com
Mon Jun 18 13:49:53 UTC 2012

Dear AccessForAll and Cloud4all participants,

when I wrote this invitation I had not thought about the Cloud4All review
that is scheduled for this week in Brussels, and the pre-review meeting that
is taking place at the time I had scheduled our meeting on context
description.

Therefore, let's cancel the meeting tomorrow, and let's have our first
meeting on Tue next week (Jun 26) at the planned time (12:00 UTC).  In the
meanwhile, please feel free to post information on relevant standards and
projects (thanks, Jim, for your message on the WHO ICF).

Talk to you next week,

Gottfried