[Accessforall] Invitation for a task force meeting on context description

Gottfried Zimmermann (HdM) gzimmermann at hdm-stuttgart.de
Sat Jun 16 09:08:21 UTC 2012

Dear AccessForAll and Cloud4all participants,

At our last meeting we had decided to set up two task forces, one on device
descriptions and the other on context descriptions.

I am calling for a meeting on context description on our regular date and
time, i.e. next Tue at 12:00 UTC.  See
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/ISO24751/2012-06-19+Meeting+on+Context+
Description and below for the connection information and the draft agenda.

Please think about current practices, standards and projects regarding the
description of context (environment, situation, time, location, etc.).  We
will have a discussion on this at the meeting.

Thanks, and have a nice weekend,

 Gottfried Zimmermann

 Prof. Mobile User Interaction

Hochschule der Medien, Stuttgart, Germany

Phone: +49 711 8923-2751

 Email:  <mailto:gzimmermann at hdm-stuttgart.de> gzimmermann at hdm-stuttgart.de

Web:  <http://www.hdm-stuttgart.de/home/gzimmermann>
http://www.hdm-stuttgart.de/home/gzimmermann

<http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/ISO24751/2012-06-19+Meeting+on+Context
+Description> 2012-06-19 Meeting on Context Description

Tue June 19, 12:00-14:00 UTC

<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=6&day=19&year=20
12&hour=12&min=00&sec=0&p1=0> Translate to my time zone

Notice

This meeting is being held as part of the Raising the Floor Consortium. The
Raising the Floor membership agreement, in particular its IPR policy,
applies to the contents of the meeting.

Attendance

Collection of existing approaches for context description

*	What are current practices of describing context information such
as: environment, situation, time, location?
*	What is the relevant literature?
*	What research projects can we learn from?

Action Items

Future Meetings

Tue Jun 26, 12:00-14:00 UTC

Future Agenda Items

	Bridge

1. To talk free using Web click.
<https://www3.gotomeeting.com/join/705233502>
https://www3.gotomeeting.com/join/705233502
Be sure to set AUDIO to Mic and Speaker (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.

2. Or, call in using your telephone.

Meeting ID: 705-233-502

Australia: +61 (0) 7 3123 6029
Austria: +43 (0) 7 2088 1400