[Accessforall] Invitation for a task force meeting on context description

Christophe Strobbe christophestrobbe at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jun 18 09:17:26 UTC 2012

I would like to contribute to this task force, but I will not be available tomorrow.
Regarding standards:
* RFC 4480: "RPID: Rich Presence Extensions to the Presence Information Data Format (PIDF)": <http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4480>: this standards defines elements such as activities (with values such as away, busy, meal, meeting and tv), mood, place-is (with the values noisy, ok, quiet, unknown; for video: toobright, ok, dark), privacy (with the values audio, text, unknown and video), etcetera.
* RFC 4589: "Location Types Registry": <http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4589>: with locations such as airport, automobile, bicycle, bus, hospital, hotel, library, office, outdoors, place-of-worship, public, and public-transport.

Best regards,

Christophe