[Accessforall] Device Task Force Doodle Poll

Andreas Stiegler stiegler at hdm-stuttgart.de
Mon Jun 18 08:41:19 UTC 2012

Heyho everyone!

Thank you for your fast reply on the Device Task Force. Looks like there is
no perfect time slot for everyone, so it's probably best to set up a doodle
poll.

http://www.doodle.com/eeapbz29vgfmaqa7

The time slot will be regular for the next few weeks and starting this week,
if all goes well. The meeting should be about an hour.

If you can, please fill the table today, so we can have a decision tomorrow.
I reserved Tuesday as some also want to participate in Gottfried's
taskforce.

Best regards,

Andreas Stiegler