[Accessforall] Device Task Force Recruitment

Andreas Stiegler stiegler at hdm-stuttgart.de
Thu Jun 14 09:40:54 UTC 2012

Heyho everyone,

As discussed on Tuesday we will form two task forces to think about device
and environment specific conditions. If you are interested in working on the
device part (basically developing how we can refer to attributes of devices
in conditions and create a sketch of the underlying software architecture),
please respond to me with a small ok so that I can start finding a date for
our online meetings. Please try to signal your readiness to me before the
weekend J

If you couldn't attend the last meeting and just read the minutes
(http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/ISO24751/2012-06-12+Meeting), then
this mail is for recruitment for the

"Task-force for developing a proposal for a vocabulary to be used in
conditions to reference device features"

Don't ask what the task force can do for you, but what you can do for the
task force!

Andreas Stiegler