[Accessforall] Notes from the PNP meeting

Liddy Nevile liddy at sunriseresearch.org
Tue Jun 12 23:08:09 UTC 2012

Christophe,

(1) no - I think we are moving along slowly and together we should get
to cover all the bits :-)
(2) I have added
"This matching might involve finding a suitable resource, or format of
a resource, or it might involve adaptation of the resource or its
interface."  to the first para...
(3) I think we are now facing the conditional problem well but I would
like to see neater language for it!
(4) We at ISO have fiddled about with the ambient circs issue for a
while. I believe it is best dealt with as a condition that is settled
prior to the discovery phase, as is now the approach we are taking.

Liddy