[Accessforall] Needs & Preferences call today at 12:00 UTC

Gregg Vanderheiden gv at trace.wisc.edu
Tue Jun 12 22:53:32 UTC 2012

On Jun 12, 2012, at 4:07 AM, Matthew Atkinson wrote:

> Caveat: as far as I know, the agreement regarding IP has not been finalised.  I really want to get involved as much as I can with GPII -- can anyone point me to a final agreement to which I can agree?

It is in final review.  We just met again today.  We should have something for you soon.

If you like you can sign the one we have now -- and then resign when we have the final. The difference will be very minor and signing this one will allow you contribute if you like.

The rest of us did an equivalent one as partners.   So we are all set til the consortium one comes out.

Great to have you aboard Matthew.