[Accessforall] Needs & Preferences call today at 12:00 UTC

Gregg Vanderheiden gv at trace.wisc.edu
Tue Jun 12 22:48:14 UTC 2012

I think that the current architecture can easily support this kind of analysis and use case.  BUT it would depend on getting through the GPII ethics committee for use of User Preference Data.   I THINK that it would be fine.    I am promoting the idea that no user specific date mining etc be allowed. But that aggregate information that meets certain tests for preserving anonymity be allowed.  This I think would pass as long as we have enough users and data.