[Accessforall] services

Andy Heath andyheath at axelrod.plus.com
Tue Jul 31 15:50:44 UTC 2012

It wasn't prompted by that no, my question was prompted by not
having encountered any discussion or material on how that would
work yet.  I am reassured its being thought about.

I have serious work to do to carefully read and think about what is on
that page in order to know whether it answers my question or not.

Thanks Christophe

andy