[Accessforall] services

Gregg Vanderheiden gv at trace.wisc.edu
Tue Jul 31 13:52:49 UTC 2012

I think it is part covered and part not covered.

Cloud4all covers user interfaces. so if content contains them - then it would cover them.  but we are only testing this with web apps (a type of content)

GPII also covers documents -- but that is not really targeted in Cloud4all.

Does this answer the question you asked?

and Biomedical Engineering
University of Wisconsin-Madison

http://Raisingthefloor.org   ---   http://GPII.net