[Accessforall] Where is the table of preference fields on wiki

Andy Heath andyheath at axelrod.plus.com
Thu Jul 12 17:37:47 UTC 2012

At some point we had a little table of fields we listed that we felt
were needed for an entry in the preference definition registry (or
whatever its called this week - sorry, I can never remember labels) -
they weren't final but were at that point what the group thought should
be there.

However, there are now two wikis and each one has a lot of complex
information on. Can someone remember exactly where this detail was
please ? (i.e. URL and possibly bullet point number) ?