[Accessforall] No context description meeting on Wed Jul 11

Gottfried Zimmermann (List) zimmermann at accesstechnologiesgroup.com
Tue Jul 10 09:18:43 UTC 2012

Since many of us are in Linz at ICCHP, let's skip this week.  The next
meeting of the context description task force is planned for Tue Jul 17, at
12-14 UTC (that's 14-16h in Central Europe).

But it will be good to have ongoing discussions, e.g. on whether we should
use schema.org or not.  Whenever possible, use the Wiki to post your
comments and information items, and send the link via our mailing lists.

Thanks,

 Prof. Dr. Gottfried Zimmermann

Mobile User Interaction