[Accessforall] Use schema.org for context/device description?

Gottfried Zimmermann (List) zimmermann at accesstechnologiesgroup.com
Tue Jul 10 09:15:10 UTC 2012

I have set up a Wiki page for discussion of schema.org:
http://wiki.gpii.net/index.php/Discussion_on_Schema.org.  (I am also posting
my initial content in this message - below my signature.)

My personal conclusion of looking at schema.org is that its purpose is
different from ours and that we have no benefit of using it.  Please feel
free to add your comments and additional information.

Thanks,

 Prof. Dr. Gottfried Zimmermann

Mobile User Interaction

Discussion on Schema.org